The Massachusetts Albanian American Society "BESA" is an independent and not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting the well-being and progress of the Albanian-American community of Massachusetts. Its focus will be as a cultural and social organization for the community with a long-term vision to create a permanent and sustainable community center.
- Promote and organize local social, and cultural events.
- Promote education and awareness of Albanian language and culture among local Albanian youths and students.
- Creating and developing a network to assist people in professional development
- Assisting community members in need of any help and/or orientation in various aspects of daily life in the area
* Your Donation is Tax Deductible under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Tax Code